21.6.06

Summer Sizzle

The rains step into the morning
with their darkness and
kindness to the garden.
.............................

Y’know, mean people suck. End of story, there. Bitter, mean people suck too. I guess in order to be mean you must be bitter also.

I continue to make gentle headway in dealing with difficult personalities. My tolerance for unacceptable behavior has lowered and my antennae to detect Nasty Types are becoming more fine tuned. I am very easy to work with, and I sometimes allow things to go too far before putting my foot down, but I am getting better at setting boundaries and figuring out what ‘too far’ is before I get there. This is facilitated by my increasing awareness of the creative direction my life is taking, coupled with my ability to manifest my creative work in the world.

Oh, yeah, and after seeing The Inconvenient Truth: Al Gore for President 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment