2.2.06

At the still point of the turning world

At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity. – TS Elliot

Today is Imolc (or Candlemas). It is a festival of lights marking the first milking of the ewes and honoring Bridget, Goddess of fire and smiths, of poets and healers. She is a symbol of birth and growth…The light of the New Year brought forth at the Winter Solstice grows and the days begin to lengthen again…

Split pea soup all day in the most magnifiscent crock pot!

I like the image MB gave me yesterday of breath simply being and I am stepping into the stream of it like into a jump rope game or, I think, onto a conveyor belt or escalator or, or like the little wave on the ocean who doesn’t know he’s water- oh! I am of it and in it an on it…I eat it and drink it and dream it and am it….

I had a headache last nite that I woke up with today and is still with me. Ugh.

Great coaching again today. I am pretty much singing the heck out of everything. Cool beans. Headache gone. That often happens if I sing…if I have a headache it will go away with the symathetic vibrations or something. I am feeling better.

Mr Possum Feets did eat all the over-ripeez that were left out.

Run at M Park with D. Lusicious day!

Lovely garden firepit evening with peppermint tea….mmmm…..starry orion night. Keeping the fires in celebration of Imolc.

The freakin’ plasma is up and all is well. It looks big but not as ridiculous as I thought…
More fruits left out for Mr Possum Feets!

No comments:

Post a Comment