26.2.06

Yesterday, Today, and The Day after Next

Yesterday
Tea and morningtime.

Tidying and workout. Energy seems to be returning. D is going to help me chart my moods so I can actually see how they graph out….interesting little project.

Listened to some of The Met broadcast of Samson et Dalilah. Well, interesting. Something, undoubtedly missing with no visual. Woofy voices, to me, anyway.

Interesting intermission interview with Rufus Wainwright. He’s being commissioned by the Met to create a new opera. In the coming seasons, the Met is trying to broaden their audience with new works, collaborations with theater and dance artists, multimedia access, etc…hmmm….


Day before Yesterday
Tea, morning, low energy. Feeling overwhelmed. Not at the peak of the roller-coaster, as it were…

With other plans creating waves, I feel like I am losing sight of how much joy I get out of the process. Funny, I’ve been hooked on that goofy Olympic Ice show that’s an analysis of the previous night’s skates. It is my little Olympic guilty pleasure- I LOVE Mary Carillo, Jamie Sale, David Peltier, Scott Hamilton, and everyone’s favorite skating curmudgeon, Dick Button. Scott Hamilton said something great:, ‘It’s about the process, be open to the result, but it’s all about the process…’ Yeah, Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment