15.1.06

On an Ordinary Sunday

Morning:
Weird dreams of monks from watching Cadfael last nite.
Pu-erh tea is an acquired taste. I shall try from time to time. Lovely red color. Very earthy…back to Golden Yunnan in Solstice Cat Cup. Ah….delight!

Zazen.

Afternoon:
Run with D @Memorial Park.
White tea. Quiet Sunday.

I still feel fairly run down and like I am in the process of recovering physically, mentally, and emotionally from that grueling trip.
..........................................................

If I am a little part of the Universe that the Big Universe is employing to experience Itself, than how can I better serve the Universe in Its experience?
..........................................................

Late lunch miso experiment an success!:

Sweet White Miso Basil Sauce*:
For a small amount of sauce:
Near equal amounts of tahini & sweet white miso (1 large tablespoon each, a little more miso than tahini, I’d say)
Spring water to thin to desired consistency
Couple squirts of lemon juice
Handful of fresh chopped basil
Heat til smooth and melty

Delish on veggies, in wraps, on pasta! Yeah!

*Based on a recipe from the South River Miso Company

Evening:
Hooray! New running shoes!

Quiet eve at home with my Love and kitties, and a delightful glass of La Crema Pino. Earth rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment