16.1.06

Rainy Day

Morning:
Balmy, gray day…sky pregnant with rain, but not a drop yet. I love the morning light on cloudy storm days.

Feeling a little tired and disheartened.

Though I am not Christian, I was delighted to find an interview with a favorite writer of mine, theologian Matthew Fox, as well as his own 95 Theses he nailed to the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany last May.

Zazen

Afternoon:
Oblique Strategy for today: Change nothing and continue with immaculate consistency

Practice.
.............................................................

How to artistically and creatively radically invent/re-invent myself? What would that mean? How to operate both within the traditional marketplace of the music industry and yet be radically innovative in my approach to both the creative side of my work as well as the professional aspect of my art?
With blooming skills, how to inventing a niche or myself. What is that niche? Where is it?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I am noticing how quickly my inner landscape morphs and changes: minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, etc….New awareness of how I identify with my emotional experience and how I am both and neither my emotional life/thoughts…

Deelish La Fendee lunch.

Practice.

Peppermint & licorice tea.

Evening:
D @V-ball. Yoga for me.
Beautiful pitter-pattering rainy nite, windy, balmy, and even a little thundery. Ah….

Reminder: practice pausing.

French translating.

………………………………………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment