31.1.06

Zen & the Art of Wall Mounting a Plasma TV

Tea, practice, GORGEOUS day! I can barely contain myself!

The repalcement TV came today. Jeeze is that thing big. We couldn’t get the size we’d had before Rita blew it up- or I should say we blew it up watching Rita. Isn’t that a hoot? We watched a hurricane that hit us on TV. Pathetic. The size and opulence of these plasmas is embarassing. We don’t’ even watch that much TV. But it looks so cool. How lame am I? So much for Zen, eh? Back to the zafu! Back to the zafu! Speaking of opulence, we started tentatively looking at new homes in the Heights. Jiminy Crickets, could they be building them bigger? Almost 4000 sq feet standard. Gak. Who needs that much room? Not us 2. When it is time, right house will appear for us.

Coaching rocked today. I love Mozart!

Power walk with D at M Park. Delight!

Practice.

Evening…ahhh…

No comments:

Post a Comment