19.1.06

Ugh

Morning:
Lovely tea. Baby Cat is soooooo needy. He wants love, love, love, love, love. I woke up at about 5am and could not get back to sleep. That rarely happens, but ugh, this will be a long day.

Revising and organizing my ever-morphing To the Universe letter.

Afternoon:
Zazen

Coaching with Herr R

Evening:
Very tired. Over-sang. Discouraged. Depleted. Feeling weirdly physically unwell.

Bubble bath. Ok, no go on bubble bath, even after I actually cleaned the tub (good gracious!). The tub does not appear to hold water, and I am just too tired to even care, and have refused my dearest’s assistance in the matter. Plans for a run today scrapped. 6pm: pajamas on.

Cinnamon, ginger and honey tea, made from scratch by boiling fresh ginger and a cinnamon stick. Soothing and splendid...

No comments:

Post a Comment