23.1.06

Reverse Sky

Sky filled luminescent greys
Bruised afternoon moments
Tied together
One instant borne on the next
Each moment breathing open fissures in the day’s clouds-
Today’s clouds
All light and coldness
Wet and creaming across what I cannot see above
Holding Earth in cupped hands
Molding grey clay opaque
Smooth
Careful watchful keeping this little planet from the Sun
All day
And several

I am sure of it

Jets
Are well above the tender hands of my day
Basking and streaming glossy
In exalted cerulean
Aloft high and fast
Sunward


…………………………………………………………….

Zazen

……………………………………………………………………………
In an I have to mode of doing. Uninspired, yet in need of watering my practice, so I am keeping a mental list of I have to stuff to be sure it is accomplished today, and that I least maintain a watering level of involvement in my work..

………………………………..
Silent practicing. Fairly torturous. Trusting that I am, indeed, getting something out of it. Am working on a lot of fun movement things.
……………………………………………………………….

Workout. Ah…

…………………………………………………………….
I feel that I have duly attended to watering and my I have to-ing.

Oblique Strategy:
Reverse

That is a total hoot since I, quite literally, have had to slow down and back-up in many many ways over the last week. I can see now why Eno & Shmidt's
Oblique Strategies can sometime be used as an oracle. :)

Presence
What needs to be attended to and that which is head-on in front of me is always in the now if I allow myself to be with it and not on the 10,000 other past-future things monkey-jumping through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment