29.1.06

Possum Spot

I love Sundays
IloveIloveIloveIlovey Sundays
And especially today’s I can’t believe I am up so darn early to see this unusual fog morning
With my love still slumbering quietly away from impatient daybreak cats
And I am visiting the possum spot
The curved white stone ridge of a garden bed

Backing up to the ch-chainy chain-liked (I meant linked) fence we share with Harry & Allan

Filled with I don’t know whatallwhat plants- but for sure crepe a myrtle (that doesn’t bloomy bloom bloom so well in the shade back here) and that really really coolcool sitting on its sideways side big terra cotta pot brimming with begonias
Where we left out last night a he enjoyed it! Red red grapefruit
And he even ate a few grape tomatoes (or just squooshed them with his little possumy feets)
Though I imagine a night Christmas possum

(cuz he wuz the Christmas eve late night we spotted him possum)

Like himself likes the yummy overripenness sweetest sweet sweety-pie fruits we leave for him best
Especially bananas
Those are gone on a foggy morning like today
Peel and all

No comments:

Post a Comment